Established in 2006, the Maryland Roughriders are a staple in the club lacrosse community – competing with the very best across the nation.
A strong mix of public and private school players, athletes from all over the state and surrounding states join the ranks of the Red and Black. Teams are fielded from 2026 up to HS 2021.
The youth teams all compete in the Greater Howard County Spring League and the newly formed Maryland Premier Lacrosse League. They also participate in 3 to 4 summer tournaments.
High Schools squads begin practice in mid-May and play a very competitive summer tournament schedule in 4 to 5 tournaments. The Elite teams participate in such tournaments as the Pinnacle Lacrosse Champioships, Crabfeast, and NXT Summer Invitational.
All teams will begin practice in September and compete in 2-3 Fall tournaments.
Maryland Roughriders Twitter Feed
- RT @JosephMoney73 : Check out @AntonioMoney32 (uncommitted) highlights from @Inside_Lacrosse session2! Special thx to @nextprolacrosse for t… 4 hours ago
- Looking to step your game to the next level. Clink the link in the bio to register for tryouts. Tryouts will start… https://t.co/ehtLlOH7pn 1 month ago
- RT @USALacrosseMag : Thrilling finishes and heartbreak, all in the matter of one weekend. What's next in Division II? We’ve reached the fin… 2 months ago
- #RoughriderNation Coaches Spotlight is Coach AJ Beck. Coach Beck coaches the MD 2024 team. He has a passion for hel… https://t.co/ODKLsR6aYg 3 months ago
- #SeniorSpotlight is Trey Fleece. Fleece will attend UMBC next year after he takes care of business in the MIAA A co… https://t.co/MhAW13K6gF 3 months ago
- #RoughriderNation Alumni of the Week goes to Thomas Hanulak of @SetonHillLax . Hanulak scored 8 goals in the Griffin… https://t.co/gJVSEa5R19 3 months ago
- Next on the coaches spotlight is Nick Kellinger. Nick leads the 2025 team with his experience of success. The two-t… https://t.co/OAkGfv4RI8 3 months ago